Abeiro de Rehabilitación is a company dedicated to the construction, reform and rehabilitation of buildings, as well as the execution of electricity, plumbing, sanitation and heating installations. All the staff in Abeiro de Rehabilitación is fully aware of the importance of quality when meeting customer needs. For this reason, it has decided to implement a quality system following the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015.
This policy, defined by Abeiro de Rehabilitación Management, applies to processes, activities and services provided, describing below the following general guidelines that are established:
- To achieve the satisfaction of our clients, providing services in accordance with the established requirements and specifications, as well as compliance with current regulations and legislation.
- Follow the premise of continuous improvement, both in services provided and in the overall behavior of the organization.
- Acquire the commitment to comply with legal requirements applicable to its activities and services.
- Continuously train the team in order to meet the requirements demanded by our clients in each of the jobs.
- Encourage the participation of the entire team in the improvement and operation of the quality system implemented.
- Provide the organization with the necessary means and resources for the implementation and maintenance of the quality system in optimal conditions.
Following the above, Abeiro de Rehabilitación Management formulates specific objectives for the different activities of the company related to quality, verifying the degree of compliance with them.
This policy is the responsibility of all members of the organization. It is continuously reviewed, analyzed and updated for its correct use. It is communicated to the entire company for its knowledge and compliance, and is available to any person or entity that request it.
Information to Suppliers
We inform our suppliers that following the requirements of que quality system based on the ISO 9001:2015 that we have implemented, they will be subjected to a periodic control and monitoring consisting on the identification and assessment of possible incidents related to product/service that is being supplied.
If any incidents were to be detected, they will be informed to propose possible solutions or agreements.
Signed: Abeiro de Rehabilitación Management
Santiago March 1, 2021